Friday 23 May 2008

Crocs - leave me alone!

My wife wants me to have a pair of Crocs - she keeps telling me how amazing they are but I normally like to wait until something's out of fashion before I want it! It doesn't stop her trying to 'convert' me!

Crocs have spent years becoming an overnight success - suddenly out of no where they have all these great shoes. Not only do they have a great product(s) but they've worked very hard on getting the message out!

At Sarah Jane we are just getting started in getting the word out about the revolutionary product that will change the way we do bibs! Our friends at Mally Bibs Canada have spent years developing a highly innovative and functional leather bib that in Canada & USA is a designer bib with bags of style.

PLEASE don't make me have Crocs - unless they are at least a year out of fashion & please help us emulate Crocs success - check out our full range at shop.sarahjane.uk.com

No comments: